BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, October 2, 2009

A Journey to Cherish


I dreamt of travelling around the world. I wanted to see different people, different sights, and do different things. In my life, I've been to some places here in the Philippines. And one journey I would never forget is this.

It started in a peaceful town named Tandag. Together with my friends, we've travelled a long road to Awasian. It was a huge place filled with hullabaloo.

Continuing our journey is to the airport. We've seen a lot. It was amazing. We'd been chased by cows. We've ran as fast as we can going to the village. It was really tyring and very horrendous. But we've all had fun.

But in spite of these situations, we've experienced a lot. Not only fun but also learnings and camaraderie.

0 comments: