BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, September 3, 2009

La Familia


As we've all known a family is a small society of people, which is composed mainly of a mother, father and its siblings. We cannot choose our family it's GOD's most precious gift to us. Now let me share a short composition of mine about my dearest family.

It started last January 6, 1994. That was the day when my older brother was born, which is also the time they've been called as a family.

My mother, Ana Geran V. Millan took her first breath last May 11, 1964. With her loving mother and father, Angela Prado and Geronimo Valenton - which had already been divorced. My mother is currently working as a Secondary teacher at Jacinto P. Elpa National High School. She'd been a great wife to tatay and also been a good mother to us.

Next up is my father, Adelardo S. Millan - named by his parents, Paterna S. Millan and Mauro Millan. His father already died. Still that stumbling block of his' did not force him to stop learning but made as his inspiration and now he's a good principal in Tago Purisima National High School and a caring father to his three siblings.

After them is their ducklings. The first duckling is my older brother, Maurice Gerome V. Millan. He'd been living in this myterious world for about 15 years which had been currently studying at JPENHS. Well ofcourse he's a concerned brother to his other ducklings.

Followed after two years, is me - Queenie Anne V. Millan (hello). I'm still a girl with a lot of dreams. And I'm learning in a huge school called JPENHS. Ofcourse I'm a girl with an attitude.

Then another duckling is born last June 25, 1998 - Jo anne V. Millan. She's kinda pasaway girl. Which is a freakout student of Tandag Pilot Elementary School. She's a girl with stuffy things.

Lastly, my other family - my friends. We've spent a lot of time together. We knew were not connected by blood. But there's always a place for them in my heart and in my family as a part of it.

0 comments: